For May 21st - May 28th:
- El Mirage Road & Moreno Boulevard - APS work is proposed at the intersection of El Mirage Road and Moreno Boulevard through Wednesday, May 27th. The intersection will remain open but will require the right northbound lane and adjacent bike lane on El Mirage Road, south of Moreno Blvd, to be closed and the lanes to shift to the north on Moreno Blvd. Pedestrians will be routed around the construction work.
- Microsoft Driveway at Dysart Road - Microsoft will be constructing their driveway on Dysart Road, south of Olive Avenue, through Wednesday, May 27th. The majority of the work will take place on the east shoulder but during the tie-in to Dysart Road, flaggers may be required to move traffic safely through this area.
- 129th Avenue Closure between Aster Drive and Sweetwater Avenue - Construction will take place on 129th Avenue between Aster Drive and Sweetwater Avenue from Wednesday, May 27th through Friday, May 29th in order to replace a storm drain. 129th Avenue will be closed in this area from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on these days. Residents south of Aster Drive (Cactus Park) shall use Dysart Road or Cactus Road and residents north of Sweetwater Avenue (Dysart Park) shall use Dysart Road or Thunderbird Road.
- Northern Parkway - The Maricopa County Department of Transportation (MCDOT) is constructing Northern Parkway between Dysart Road and 111th Avenue. Shoulder closures and lane restrictions along El Mirage Road, Dysart Road and Northern Avenue/Parkway are anticipated. These roadways may be reduced to one lane with flaggers at times. Flaggers will be in place to allow construction traffic to cross the road. This project is anticipated to be complete in August 2020.
- On Thursday, April 16th, traffic on El Mirage Road was reduced to one lane in each direction and shifted to the east near the intersection with Northern Parkway. Vehicles will be shifted on to the new concrete section so that the old asphalt can be replaced. This setup will continue through the end of July.
- In order to pour concrete, Dysart Road will be closed just north of Northern Parkway from 7:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. on the following nights: -Tuesday, May 26th -Wednesday, May 27th -Friday, May 29th -Thursday, June 4th
- Vehicles will be detoured via Olive Avenue, Litchfield Road, El Mirage Road and Northern Parkway. See the detour map HERE. Dysart Road will remain open to local traffic between Olive Avenue and Butler Drive.
Jorge GastelumCommunity Development Director / City EngineerPhone: 623-876-2976
Bryce ChristoAssistant City EngineerPhone: 623-876-2974
10000 N El Mirage Road
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Phone: 623-876-2977Fax: 623-876-4605
Monday - Thursday
7:00am - 5:30pm