For the week of July 19th - July 25th:
- Northern Parkway - The Maricopa County Department of Transportation (MCDOT) is constructing Northern Parkway between Dysart Road and 111th Avenue. Shoulder closures and lane restrictions along El Mirage Road, Dysart Road and Northern Avenue are anticipated. These roadways may be reduced to one lane with flaggers at times. Flaggers will be in place to allow construction traffic to cross the road.
- The right northbound lane of Dysart Road is closed on both sides of Northern Avenue until February 2020.
- The northbound lane on El Mirage Road, south of Northern Avenue will be closed until December 2019. Traffic will be shifted west of the lane closure to allow access along El Mirage Road.
- Northern Parkway between Forterra Pipe and Dysart Road will be closed between Tuesday, July 30th at 9pm and Wednesday, July 31st at 5am to allow for paving. Vehicles will be detoured to Olive Avenue and Glendale Avenue via El Mirage Road and Dysart Road.
- El Mirage Road adjacent to Gateway Park - The westernmost southbound lane on El Mirage Road, just north of Cinnabar Avenue, will be closed during work hours to allow for the installation of a drainage ditch.
- Dysart Road Medians - On Friday, July 19th, several trees within medians along Dysart Road between Peoria Avenue and Laurel Lane will be removed and replaced. Lane restrictions along the median may be encountered.
- 125th Avenue & Alice Avenue - On Friday, July 19th, 125th Avenue between Butler Drive and Alice Avenue will have shoulder work and a flasher truck to allow for potholing and the boring of conduit.
- Grand Village (Northeast Corner of Grand Avenue & Thompson Ranch Road) - Thompson Ranch Road, between Grand Avenue and Thompson Ranch Elementary School, will be re-striped during the week of July 22nd. Periodic lane restrictions may be encountered.
- Dysart Road Mill and Overlay - Lane restrictions along Dysart Road between Thunderbird Road and Greenway Road will be in effect periodically on Monday, July 22nd to allow for the installation of survey monuments.
- Dysart Road and Joe R. Ramirez Road Intersection - On Tuesday, July 23rd, traffic control will be in place at the intersection of Dysart Road and Joe R. Ramirez Road to allow for the installation of a survey monument. Please drive carefully around crews in this area.
- Primrose Street and Poppy Street Alley - The alley between Primrose Street and Poppy Street between Thunderbird Road and Ventura Street will be closed to allow the reconstruction of the alley and parking lot for 12102 West Thunderbird Road.
Jorge GastelumCommunity Development Director / City EngineerPhone: 623-876-2976
Bryce ChristoAssistant City EngineerPhone: 623-876-2974
10000 N El Mirage Road
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Phone: 623-876-2977Fax: 623-876-4605
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm