Come Volunteer with our Partners at the YMCA!
The Northwest Valley Family YMCA offers numerous programs and activities that we are constantly seeking volunteers to help with. From leadership roles to offering your motivational support, we have the perfect volunteer opportunity available for you. Some of these opportunities include:
- Join the Advisory Board or one of our committees
- Raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coach our sports teams and teach many of our classes
- Motivate and support youth in building the character strengths, skills and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smart life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals
- Extend a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more or live healthier
- Advocate for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance to the nation, and your community
- Participate in opportunities to give back and support neighbors
- Member service volunteer, or member attendant
For more information on volunteer opportunities at the YMCA, please contact Elise Nilles, Membership Experience Director, at 602-688-5335 - Elise.Nilles@vosymca.org.