If you have a question about COVID-19 vaccine scheduling or testing, please go to Maricopa.gov which offers up-to-date information on what to do. Additional Info...
The City of El Mirage has extended its “by appointment only” status for City facilities until further notice, in response to the continued rise of COVID-19 cases throughout Maricopa County. Read on...
The 2020-21 Winter Edition of the El Mirage Connect quarterly newsletter provides helpful information and resources. To read or download: https://www.elmirageaz.gov/DocumentCenter/View/21173/Winter-2020-21-El-Mirage-Connect-newsletter--Updated-122820 Additional Info...
- Rental and Utility Assistance - COVID-19
- Information Regarding Court Appearances
- El Mirage Business License Information
- Join the Northwest Valley YMCA
- Road Construction
- Wipes Cause Sewer Issues - Don't Flush
- APS Substation & Power Lines Public Input @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Thu, Jan 21
Tue, Feb 2
Tue, Feb 9
Tue, Mar 9