This class provides basic Community Level certification and is taught by your own Fire Department personnel. Classes run approximately four hours in length and require hands on participation along with a multiple choice test. All classes are held at the El Mirage Fire Department located at 13601 N. El Mirage Road, and begin promptly at 9:00 AM.
El Mirage Residents: No charge
- Contact Fire Administration at 623-583-7968 for class availability. Class reservations close seven days prior to class date. You must complete all steps below to confirm your class reservation.
- You will need to bring proof of residency with photo ID, such as a current utility bill and driver’s license, State ID, or student ID card to Fire Administration at 13601 N. El Mirage Rd. at least seven days prior to the class date. You will need to bring ID to the class.
- Purchase CPR class book. It is available for purchase from Fire Administration for $10.00
- All Fees are non-refundable. In the event you are unable to attend the class, you may reschedule for a later date.
- Fees ($45.00 per person which includes the CPR book) must be paid prior to class. You must bring your receipt and ID with you to class.
Class Schedule 2017
Classes are conducted quarterly and begin promptly @ 9:00AM